What is Hot Stone Massage?
Hot stone massage has been practiced in other parts of the world for over 2000 years and is now taking the UK by storm. It is a wonderful deep massage technique, which is becoming increasingly popular due to its amazing beneficial effects.
What equipment is used?
Special basalt volcanic stones are heated in a special heater. The stones are kept at a safe temperature, and this therapy works on three levels. During the treatment, the client is engulfed in wormth and comfort, allowing the therapist to work deeper with no extra effort. The energies from the stones promote a meditative and calm state, helping to relax the client. This also helps with the healing effects long after the treatment is over.
The combination of techniques used:
- aids the circulatory, muscular and nervous systems,
- stimulates arterial circulation, and increases venous and lymphatic flow,
- reduces stress and can induce a feeling of euphoria,
- frees knots of muscular tension and relaxes connective tissue,
- stimulates the skin and underlying nerve endings,
- aids in the elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products.
Gift Vouchers Available
Tel: 07958 719283
Relaxation is the key to a healthy life